If you want to bake and mix easily, stand mixers come in handy. These are kitchen appliances that are very useful in the kitchen as they enable us to perform these tasks in much more efficient ways. Stand mixers and hand mixers are normally available in a variety of sizes and each comes with special features. Below are best mixers 2013:
1. Best Hand Mixer- KitchenAid KHM9PWH
- This hand mixer is designed for home bakers. It is equipped with 9 digital speeds to give you precise control. It allows you to mix ay mixture from light to heavy ones powerfully. Its smooth surfaces ensure there is no worry of trapped ingredients and cleaning is easy. It is lightweight and quiet during operation. For first time users, it comes with an instructional book, which is easy to comprehend. It is slightly more expensive but it is worth the price. This is the best hand mixer 2013.
2. Best Stand Mixer- KitchenAid Artisan Mixer
- It has a 325-watt motor to enable it to mix through the hardest and most dense batter. It comes with a 5-quart bowl. It also has a two piece-pouring shield at the top of the bowl. One can remove and insert the mixer head from the bowl without having to remove the pouring shield. The beater spins clockwise as the plate where the bowl is located rotates in the opposite direction. This ensures the beater reaches all over the bowl not missing a single point. Its multiple speeds give you more control over it.
3. Best Budget Mixer- Hamilton Beach 63221
- It comes with a 400 watt motor. This means it can work on dough without overheating. It is suited for various mixing tasks, which can make preparing food very easy. It features 12 speed settings. It has a unique mixing head that orbits around the bowl as the beater rotates in the opposite directions. The bowl locks at the base for stability. The head releases easily to give you easy access to the bowl.
For more information on the best mixers, visit Sallycatmedia.com. It is also important to check reviews of other consumers before you buy one for yourself.